
I’m all about my friend-girl, Scooter - Scootie Patootie.
I’m all about how she was my first Pal of the Week back in November of 2006.
I’m all about the way she helped me find my “U” friend, Ug, when I was making my alphabet of friends.
I’m all about the cuddle bed her Mom made for me.
I’m all about when she told me her middle name was Calvin so she could be a Calvinette in my Cool Calvin Club.
I’m all about the way she took napping so seriously.
I’m all about the Olde Furts group she administered.
I’m all about the way she flirted with me, and told me we could date when she turned 21, and we didn’t have to wait until I turned 21.
I’m all about cougars.
I’m all about how she was my Pal of the Week again the first week in 2009.
I’m all about how she loved the orange boys.
I’m all about how she sounded like a sheep when she meowed.
I’m all about her smarts, her beauty, and her friendship.
I’m all about knowing we will all miss her so much.
I’m all about knowing she will be the Queen of the Rainbow Bridge, just like she is the Queen of Catster!
Knead On ~
Calvin
No comments:
Post a Comment