
Scooter, I first met you in the Olde Furts group. I always thought you were a beauty, my how the Lord is so good to us, He let me live 13 years and you 20. You certainly make a beautiful Angel. This makes me very proud to a part of your Tribute, I know you will be missed but you will never be forgetten. You had a wonderful home just like me. Now that we are Angel's we will have to get together sometime and meow about old times, but hey we are young and free now we can do what we please, I heard you didn't like to ride in cars, but my Hummer is as smooth as silk, we can float among the clouds I will watch out for you sweetie, never could resist a beautiful girl MOL! I love our furiendship from the bottom of my kitty heart, Love You, Angel Sir Sonny Bono
http://www.catster.com/cats/610165
No comments:
Post a Comment