Sunday, February 22, 2009

To Scooter the Magnificent


My name is Rufus the Ragdoll and I loved Scooter.

When I joined Catster, Scooter was one of my very first friends.   She was helpful.  She was funny.  And she had a spirit as big as a lioness.

What I didn't know for a while (because Mom didn't want me to be jealous) is that Scooter always reminded her very much of my big sister Rover, a Siamese kitty I never knew.  Rover, just like Scooter, had the heart of a lioness, too, and she lived to be 21 and 1/2.  You don't get to be that old without having an incredible spirit.  Just like Scooter.

We will never forget Scooter and will always treasure her friendship.  To Bonnie, her Mom, we have no words.  Though we didn't know Scootie's Dad, he had two very cool women in his life (three when you count SooLing) and who doesn't love a man who loves powerful women?

Scooter, enjoy the Bridge.  When my time comes, I can't wait to meet you in person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment