Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Pal Pootin' Scootie

I looked up to Scootie. She was so ladylike. Except when it came to her poops.
Now everyone poops. We know that. We read it in a book. But for Scooter, pooping was...well, a worthy field of study. My Mom got frequent “poop reports” from Scooter’s Mom by email.

As the head of Homeland Security, I felt that it was up to me to make an poop advisory alert box for Scooter’s page. After all, anycat who was producing that much methane needed to be watched! I think I embarrassed her. The “Poop Chart” went on her page, then disappeared. That’s why I am bringing it back for all to see:



The fact of the matter is, Scooter’s Mom had her own poop chart. My Mom got to see it when she visited Scooter in Albuquerque for her 20th birthday party.



Please note that also on the chart is an entry stating that Scooter HISSED at my Mom. Now that’s something I admire her for. Who the hell did Mom think she was sitting on Scooter’s sofa?

No, Scooter was NOT a complete goody-goody. She was a tough gal.
And a wonderful friend. She always stuck up for me. I loved her dearly and will miss her always.

Coco

PS
This is my Scooter impersonation. Imagine you can hear little snores that sound like poots.

No comments:

Post a Comment