For those of you who were unable to attend the gala opening, let me present for your delectation, Scooter’s original masterpiece in four parts, Backyard Quadtych.

Panel One: Scooter Can U Diggit?
Here Scooter embarks on her faux archeological expedition in her backyard, quite near the site where she walks her path (of righteousness.)
Here Scooter embarks on her faux archeological expedition in her backyard, quite near the site where she walks her path (of righteousness.)

Panel Two: Aztec 2-Step
Scooter discovers buried treasure.
Scooter discovers buried treasure.

Panel Three: A- maize-ing Grace
An ancient corn mosaic, or leftovers from July 4 bbq?
An ancient corn mosaic, or leftovers from July 4 bbq?

Panel Four: Heist!
The mosaic is gone. Was this an art heist....or a dream?
The mosaic is gone. Was this an art heist....or a dream?
Whatever it was, the backyard Earth Series cemented Scooter's reputation as one of Mouseworks’ most exciting new artists, one of the Southwest’s most original felines, and one of Catster’s enduring treasures.
I love you Scootie!
Mouse
PS
I’m sorry I puked on the blanket you gave me.
No comments:
Post a Comment