

Scootie... I turn my back for a few weeks and miss your final journey. Thank goodness I didn't miss the opportunity to join this wonderful tribute! You are greatest of Catkind, and I will always love you dearly. I am the saddest of Olde Furts as I learn of your passing, but I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such a courageous, humorous, and down right kind old gal and joint founder/administrator of THE greatest group on Catster.
Of course by now, you will know that my darling sister Missy has joined you at the Bridge - I firmly believe that she decided you simply couldn't go alone. Now you can finally meet in pawson, two sassy and complex ladies together at the Catnip Fields! What would I have done had I never met you? I would be half the cat I am today my friend. Long live Scootie-Patootie! We will meet again one day. Until then, I will think of you as I sit in Missy's new garden and turn my face to the sunshine, and I will bask in it's beautiful rays on your behalf.
Love forever, Tyler - Mr. Boombastic and angel Missy
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment