Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A few of our favorite things about Scooter

Although we often disagree on many things, one thing all of the cats in our household agree on is that we LOVE and will always remember Scooter. We’d like to share a few of our favorite things about Scooter:


Elvin: I’m so thankful that Scooter came out of the closet about her evil twin (ET). Before she mentioned having an ET in her diary, no one believed me when I said I had an ET. It’s such a relief knowing that I’m not the only one, and I don’t have to hang my head in shame anymore when my ET visits. Scooter even confided to me that her ET looked like Linda Blair in The Exorcist (but without the green stuff—you know Scooter would never allow herself to look that bad)!

Garp: I like that she always looked out for other cats on Catser. If she hadn’t congratulated me for being one of the winners in Catster’s Garfield contest, I never would have known since our female human deleted our email notification before I had a chance to see it! Scooter was the best! She also sent me an email to make sure my vet exam for my heart murmur went okay. She really cared!


Hilda: That’s so true. Back when I was sick and not eating, she recommended that I try plain meat baby food. Yum!! And she was very well-travelled! Remember her diary entries about her trip across the United States back in May 2005? She even met Canadian geese who stood at attention for her!

Hetty Miep: My favorite thing about Scooter is that she really knew how to party. I don’t think Hilda or I will ever forget the great time we had with Scooter at Monkey Blue’s party. It was worth getting grounded just to spend time partying with Scooter!

Elvin: When I think of Scooter, I’d like to remember her during the summer. I see her laying in a sunny spot with a light cool breeze barely ruffling her fur. She has just finished eating one of her favorite snacks and is falling asleep amid the plumbago.

No comments:

Post a Comment