Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Life Will Nefur Be The Same . . .



My lovely angel, Scooter is a real angel now....she's gone to the Rainbow Bridge to join the other angel-kits and learn to use her wings. She will watch ofur all of us with the same kindness, love and strength that she always showed to efurryone here. She will send bright shooting stars to her Mom and Dad to show them she is still wif them and loves them.

When I first saw Scootie, I was awestruck at her beauty and elegance. Those wide blue eyes captivated my heart at once and then....I pawmailed her! Oh my CAT!!!! Her purrsonality is JUST as pawsome as her looks!!!
So supportive and helpful in times of need....so loving and kind to efurryone....so strong and steadfast when such is needed...that's my Scootie. I told her once that I love her and she said that she had a "secret" fiancee, but would be happy to be my furriend. That was the beginning of such a wonderpurr furriendship. Any time I pawmailed her, she answered me! If I sent her a rosie, she let me know how much she appreciated it and me! Scooter is a one-of-a-kind kitty and she is the most beautiful Angel now....when I look up into the sky, I will see her bright blue eyes looking down upon me and I will see one 'wink' at me and know she is still wif me in spirit.

I love you, Scooter....so much...I will miss you, along with MANY others. Rest well, dear Princess...I will see you again some day...at the Rainbow Bridge...where there is no pain, no aging, nothing bad at all...only good, with sunshine and promise furrever!

Purrs and kitty kisses,

Apollo

http://www.catster.com/cats/708719


No comments:

Post a Comment