I first met Scooter back in March of 2007 while playing the now famous Catster Mystery Rosette game. She was at first a formidable adversary, easily catching me on my first outing as a perp. Subsequently, Scooter became a great ally as we worked together to solve new mysteries. MOL. We had lots of fun playing that game back then.My sis, Pansy, was a big fan of Scooter's too. I know she will be forever grateful to Scooter for being about the only one who complimented her ridiculous Thanksgiving Hat of Plenty. Pansy is very vain and Scooter was gracious enough to stroke her ego even though I'm sure Scooter was rolling her eyes at the time.
Pansy and I always enjoyed reading about Scooter's adventures at the vet, at home and in her garden. We laughed when Scooter wrote about her Evil Twin or her nekkid belly, how she got the zoomies from time to time and those little gifties she left around the house on occasion too. One of my favourite memories of Scooter was from one of her videos. Scooter was out patrolling her garden. It was a windy day, if I recall correctly, and poor Scooter walked right into a pot, bonking her head... but she kept on strolling!
Scooter had grit, as her mom would say. We're sad that there won't be any new adventures to read about but we're very glad to have these memories.
We miss you, Scooter.
Love and purrs,
Sully
http://www.catster.com/cats/398261
No comments:
Post a Comment