
Our names are Emily Felicity and Edgar. I'm Edgar, the orange guy on the right.
We met darlin' Scooter when we had the privilege of joining the Olde Furts group. Scooter was one of the administrators of that group (and its heart and soul). We quickly fell in love with that group and Scooter's gentle paw administering it is entirely responsible.
She was unfailingly kind, thoughtful, funny and caring in her administration of the group. Yet, she also kept it organized and orderly with her velvet paw. A single stern look from those beautiful blue eyes was all it took to bring any miscreant to order! MOL!
I, Edgar, fell hopelessly in love with her. I know she had a "secret" fiance. And I have a girlfurriend. But how could a guy not adore a kitty as beautiful and purrfect as Scooter? I never heard her say an unkind word about another cat. She never meowed fur attention (and I know I'm guilty of that!). She didn't want to worry her furriends when she started feeling her age and I know she spared us some of the details when she wasn't feeling up to eating or when she "lost her bits." See, that there, "lost her bits" is how Scooter described it when she had lost some of her affectionate purrsonality and spunk as she began feeling poorly; she kept it "light" and even kind of humorous so as not to trouble her many many furriends. But we were troubled nonetheless. Because we all loved her so. Like I said, how could you not love her?
Scooter reached out to us more than once when we were feeling kind of low. I hope she has an inkling of how much that meant to us. We love you Scooter and we always will.
http://www.catster.com/family/524876
Egad! Skeezix, I hope you can fix our boo boo on that type on the left of the picture... I'm afraid I don't know how!
ReplyDelete