Scooter was always so generous, we saw that in Olde Furts. So when she had some pill pockets that she didn't like, she offered them to whoever posted first. I got lucky and happened to read it & respond first. I love them, so she sent them to me and wanted nothing in return. Although they were pretty flat when we opened them, they worked just fine. But we all got a good laugh out of that....as if Scooter herself planned it that way.
I didn't know her well and wish I had been more vocal in Olde Furts & gotten to know her better.
Sending hugs, purrs & purrayers to your family, Scooter. I know you are happy & healthy now at the Bridge. Say hi to my brofur Sparky for me! Ginngie
I didn't know her well and wish I had been more vocal in Olde Furts & gotten to know her better.
Sending hugs, purrs & purrayers to your family, Scooter. I know you are happy & healthy now at the Bridge. Say hi to my brofur Sparky for me! Ginngie
No comments:
Post a Comment