
To Scooter --
With Love From Mea – Angel:
My family was fairly new to the Catster community when you invited me and my sister Mikki to join Olde Furts on November 3, 2008. You welcomed us both into the group with open paws. Since I was already pretty sick at the time, Mikki and I did not pawticipate in the group as much as we would have liked. My family did however learn what a special kitty you are, so loving, caring, and generous on Earth and at the Bridge -- A True Furiend To Sooooo Many!!!
Each time I was sick you sent me words of encouragement. This truly helped Mom and Dad to make it though those last three months before I crossed to the Bridge. In January, when my endoscopy went so wrong, you got the word out to all the Olde Furts that I needed purrs and they came. When I crossed to the Bridge the next day, the words of encouragement that had been pouring in changed to words of sympathy and just kept coming. Mom and Dad cried when they read each message but each and every one of those messages helped them to make it through that trying time. My Mom and Dad; sister and brothers; and I will cherish your furiendship always.
You made your journey to the Bridge shortly after me and I was one of the oh-so-many angels waiting to meet you when you arrived. It was such a sad day for those you left behind. Earth had lost such a special kitty and the Bridge had gained a very beautiful angel.

With Love From Mikki:
Thank you for inviting me and my sister Mea to become members of Olde Furts. It has truly been a wonderful experience! We saw first hand how very S-P-E-C-I-A-L you are. Always giving of yourself to make others feel special. It is kitties like you that have made Catster into such a wonderful site.



With Love From Miko, Milo, and Mimu:
We want to thank you for befriending our family. We are not yet old enough to be members of Olde Furts but we love listening to our sisters tell us about their group. We have come to know you through their stories and your kindness and generosity to our sister Mea. You are truly a One-In-A-Million Kitty!!!!
With Love From the Whole Family:
Please know that you will be greatly missed but not be forgotten. Your memory will live on in your pawrents, your furiends, and within the Catster community. May your days at the Bridge are filled with lots and lots of lizards, catnip, and sun.
With Purrs of Love and Admiration,
Mea (Angel) – http://www.catster.com/cats/882845
Mikki – http://www.catster.com/cats/882986
Miko – http://www.catster.com/cats/883266
Milo – http://www.catster.com/cats/883275
Mimu - http://www.catster.com/cats/957265
No comments:
Post a Comment