Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Pirate Crews Farewell to a Special Lady

Dear Miss Scootie,


You will be furever in my heart, and I know the brightest Star in the Sky will be you, watching over every fur in Catsterland. Thank Mew fur your friendship, your love and your support. You held Mom's paws when I had my eye surgery at Cornell, whenever I had an Incident and you've always let me visit Old Furts on special occasions. You were never too busy to show love and support to any in need. I will miss you furry much, but know the Angels celebrated your arrival at the Rainbow Bridge. A special Pirate Salute - Love Morgan the Pirate Gato


Dear Scootie Patootie,


Thank you for your love and your friendship! Your support when we weren't feeling well, and your kindness when I flew to the Bridge. Our conga line parties will continue at the Bridge, and Maxie will handle running them in the Old Furts home.



It was with Great Honor that we welcomed you - and although your furmily will miss your Earthly Body - they know you have many many friends up here to visit with. Miss Elsa and I will always treasure your friendship and love. You are a furry special lady, and always in our hearts. Love, Jesse James & Maxie





Dear Miss Scootie,

Bowing my head in great sadness that a special Lady has flown to the Bridge. You have always been my hero. Your beauty, your grace and never ending love for your fellow Catsters is an inspiration for us youngsters.

Thank you for allowing me and my siblings special visits to the Old Furts home. We appreciate them more than any fur could know. We know the Angels celebrated, Jesse told us the parties are continuing. An Old Furts reunion is something we all wish we could see.

Special Love and Whisker Kisses to your furmily. Love Apache

Morgan - http://www.catster.com/cats/267400

Maxie - http://www.catster.com/cats/267404

Jesse James - http://www.catster.com/cats/267406

Apache - http://www.catster.com/cats/267397





























No comments:

Post a Comment