Sunday, February 22, 2009

Scooter, A Wise and Wonderful Siamese Cat and Friend


I am happy to have been one of Scooter's friends. She was beautiful, intelligent, kind, funny and generous: a superb role model. It was when reading one of her last diary entries that I realized that Scooter was living her final few days on earth and that she would be leaving for the Rainbow Bridge shortly. I was overcome with a profound sadness while reading that diary entry. I imagined the heartbreak that Scooter's mom must have been feeling and wish that I could have offered her some words of comfort. When Scooter journeyed to the Bridge a few days later, I continued to be sad but also felt a sense of relief that any physical pain she may have been suffering was gone. A wise and wonderful Siamese cat named Scooter has earned her wings; she is an angel kitty now and watches over all of us.


Love and purrs,

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment