
The first time I saw Scooter, I finally understood why once upon a time we kitties were worshiped.
Compared to this ordinary stripey boy she is an exotic creature; sleek, graceful; oh so beautiful with the most soulful eyes.
When I got to know her I realized that she is sweet, generous kind
as beautiful inside as she is out.
I am proud to call her my friend.
To have been accepted at 4 years of age and to be made the mascot of Olde Furts is one of the highlights of my catster life and I have to thank Scootie for that.
I love you sweet Scootie, I always will.
For Scootie's mom:
You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that
she will come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all
the memories that she left.
Your heart can be empty because you
cannot see her,
Or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and
live for yesterday,
or you can be happy for tomorrow because
of yesterday.
You can remember her and only that is gone,
Or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.
You can do what she would want : smile, open your eyes,
love and go on.
~Author Unknown~
Love always
Wally
No comments:
Post a Comment