
I'm so glad you're doing a book about Scooter! I didn't know her for too long, only about a year and a half. She was in the Olde Furts group on Catster, that's where I met her.
I liked to visit her page and read her diary. I was so amazed that a cat could live to be 20 years old! I was really purring for her, so that she'd make it to her 20th, and she did! Because she's so very special.
I once asked her how she got her paw prints on her page, and she replied and gave me lots of ways to get my paw prints. It didn't work, but not because of her advice, but because my human is so uncoordinated.
I know I voted all fives for her in the World's Coolest Cat & Dog Contests. She really is a beauty. I also joined her Summer of Scooter group and had lots of fun with her that summer. I know she'll make a purrfect angel, and I kind of envy Squeakers because she gets to play with her on the Bridge, but we all are going to miss her so much.
Bye bye Scootie Patootie!
No comments:
Post a Comment