
Unfortunately my "olde" brain can't remember, but I think it was Scooter who invited me into the Olde Furts group a couple of years ago. In any case, that's where I first saw Scooter. Since she was only a few months older than me, I felt a connection. My mummy loved watching her videos and we always looked forward to her posts and diary entries! And that meow! It was wonderful!!
We found out very soon that Scooter's mum is a very generous lady and we want to thank her.
Scooter, I know you're going to be missed terribly, but you brought so much joy to your family and, with your mum's help, you brought joy to many more. Thank you.
Alaidh
http://www.catster.com/cats/498860
We found out very soon that Scooter's mum is a very generous lady and we want to thank her.
Scooter, I know you're going to be missed terribly, but you brought so much joy to your family and, with your mum's help, you brought joy to many more. Thank you.
Alaidh
http://www.catster.com/cats/498860
No comments:
Post a Comment